Subject: [IGSREPORT-1053] Wk 0752 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 5:26:55 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 28  5:26:55 PDT 1994      Message Number 1053
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0752 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 28-Jun-94)
                   GPS Week 0752/IGS Operational Week 23
            (June 05 thru 11, 1994; Days 94156 thru 94162)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0752]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07520-6.EPH      SP3     COD07527.ERP   COD07527.SUM     22-Jun-94
 EMR     EMR07520-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07527.ERP   EMR07527.SUM     17-Jun-94
 ESA     ESA07520-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07527.ERP   ESA07527.SUM     15-Jun-94
 GFZ     GFZ07520-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07527.ERP   GFZ07527.SUM     17-Jun-94
 IGS     IGS07520-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07527.ERP   IGS07527.SUM     25-Jun-94
 JPL     JPL07520-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07527.ERP   JPL07527.SUM     23-Jun-94
 NGS     NGS07520-3,6.EPH    SP3     NGS07527.ERP   NGS07520-3,6.SUM 18-Jun-94
 SIO     SIO07520-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07527.ERP   SIO07527.SUM     23-Jun-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  81 files (11.0 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index