Subject: [IGSREPORT-1052] Wk 0746 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 5:26:35 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 28  5:26:35 PDT 1994      Message Number 1052
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject: Wk 0746 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 28-Jun-94 08:05)             
                      IGS Operational Week 25/GPS Week 0754                     
                (June 19 through 25, 1994; Days 94170 thru 94176)               
                                                                                
                 Mon.                  170  171  172  173  174  175  176   No.  
   Site Name     Name     Receiver     0619 0620 0621 0622 0623 0624 0625 Sites 
---------------- ----- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Albert Head      ALBH  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Algonquin        ALGO  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Arequipa         AREQ  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bermuda          BRMU  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Brussels         BRUS  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Carr Hill        CARR  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fairbanks        FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Fortaleza        FORT  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Goldstone        GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Graz             GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Greenbelt        GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hartebeesthoek   HART  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Harvest Platform HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Herstmonceux     HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Hobart           HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Jozefoslaw       JOZE  Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Kiruna           KIRU  Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kokee Park       KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Kootwijk         KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kourou           KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Lake Mathews     MATH  Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Madrid           MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Maspalomas       MAS1  Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Maspalomas       MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Matera           MATE  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McDonald         MDO1  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McMurdo          MCMU  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Metsahovi        METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Monument Peak    MONP  Ashtech Z-XII3    X    -    -    -    -    -    -      1 
Ny Alesund       NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Onsala           ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Palos Verdes     PVEP  Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pamate           PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X    X    -    X    X    -    -      4 
Pasadena         JPLM  Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Penticton        DRAO  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Perth            PERT  Rogue SNR-8100    -    -    -    X    X    X    X      4 
Pie Town         PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pinyon Flat      PIN1  Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Quincy           QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Richmond         RCM5  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Saint John's     STJO  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Santiago         SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Scripps          SIO3  Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Taiwan           TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tidbinbilla      TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tromso           TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tsukuba          TSKB  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Usuda            USUD  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Vandenberg       VNDP  Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Westford         WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Westford         WFRD  Rogue SNR-8000    -    -    -    X    X    X    X      4 
Wettzell         WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X    X    -    X    X    X    X      6 
Yaragadee        YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yellowknife      YELL  Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zimmerwald       ZIMM  Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
---------------- ----- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Totals:            55  stations          53   52   50   54   54   51   49   363