Subject: [IGSREPORT-105] IGN Weekly status (week 678)
From: C. Daniel
Date: 23 JAN 1993 00:00:00

from    : C. Daniel
Subject : IGN Weekly status  (week 678)
---------------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 22-JAN-1993 08:22:36.70)                   
                                                                      
           GPS WEEK #678    3/1/1993 to 9/1/1993   days 3-9           

                              3    4    5    6    7    8    9         
                                                                      
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X