Subject: [IGSREPORT-1043] ign weekly status
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 1:01:20 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jun 23  1:01:20 PDT 1994      Message Number 1043
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: ign weekly status

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 23-JUN-1994 08:59:12.73)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #752    5/6/1994 to 11/6/1994   days 156-162        

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              5    5    5    5    6    6    6         
Center           Type         6    7    8    9    0    1    2         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    -    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              SP3          X    -    X    -    -    -    -         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    -    -    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    -    -    X