Subject: [IGSREPORT-1040] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0751)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 6:43:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 21  6:43:26 PDT 1994      Message Number 1040
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0751)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Jun-94)
                   GPS Week 0751/IGS Operational Week 22
            (May 30 thru June 04, 1994; Days 94149 thru 94155)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0751]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07510-6.EPH      SP3     COD07517.ERP   COD07517.SUM     13-Jun-94
 EMR     EMR07510-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07517.ERP   EMR07517.SUM     09-Jun-94
 ESA     ESA07510-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07517.ERP   ESA07517.SUM     09-Jun-94
 GFZ     GFZ07510-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07517.ERP   GFZ07517.SUM     10-Jun-94
 IGS     IGS07510-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07517.ERP   IGS07517.SUM     17-Jun-94
 JPL     JPL07510-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07517.ERP   JPL07517.SUM     17-Jun-94
 NGS     NGS07510-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07510-6.SUM   09-Jun-94
 SIO     SIO07510-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07517.ERP   SIO07517.SUM     15-Jun-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  84 files (11.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index