Subject: [IGSREPORT-1039] CDDIS Data Holdings (Week 0753)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 6:42:09 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 21  6:42:09 PDT 1994      Message Number 1039
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject: CDDIS Data Holdings (Week 0753)

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 21-Jun-94 09:30)             
                      IGS Operational Week 24/GPS Week 0753                     
                (June 12 through 18, 1994; Days 94163 thru 94169)               
                                                                                
                 Mon.                 163  164  165  166  167  168  169   No.   
   Site Name     Name    Receiver     0612 0613 0614 0615 0616 0617 0618 Sites  
---------------- ---- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -----  
Albert Head      ALBH Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Algonquin        ALGO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6  
Arequipa         AREQ Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Bermuda          BRMU Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Brussels         BRUS Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Carr Hill        CARR Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Fairbanks        FAIR Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Fortaleza        FORT Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Goldstone        GOLD Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Graz             GRAZ Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Greenbelt        GODE Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Hartebeesthoek   HART Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5  
Harvest Platform HARV Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Herstmonceux     HERS Rogue SNR-8A      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Hobart           HOB1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Jozefoslaw       JOZE Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Kiruna           KIRU Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Kokee Park       KOKB Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Kootwijk         KOSG Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Kourou           KOUR Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Lake Mathews     MATH Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Madrid           MADR Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Maspalomas       MAS1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Maspalomas       MASP Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Matera           MATE Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
McDonald         MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
McMurdo          MCMU Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Metsahovi        METS Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Monument Peak    MONP Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6  
North Liberty    NLIB Rogue SNR-8000    -    -    X    -    X    -    -      2  
Ny Alesund       NYAL Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Onsala           ONSA Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Palos Verdes     PVEP Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    -    X    X    X      6  
Pamate           PAMA Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Pasadena         JPLM Rogue SNR-8       X    X    -    -    -    -    -      2  
Pasadena         JPLM Rogue SNR-8100    -    -    X    X    X    X    X      5  
Penticton        DRAO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Perth            PERT Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5  
Pie Town         PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Pinyon Flat      PIN1 Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Quincy           QUIN Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Richmond         RCM5 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Saint John's     STJO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Santiago         SANT Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Scripps          SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Taiwan           TAIW Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Tidbinbilla      TIDB Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Tromso           TROM Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Tsukuba          TSKB Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Usuda            USUD Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Vandenberg       VNDP Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Westford         WES2 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Westford         WFRD Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Wettzell         WETT Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Yaragadee        YAR1 Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Yellowknife      YELL Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
Zimmerwald       ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7  
---------------- ---- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -----  
Totals:            57 stations          55   55   56   54   56   52   52   380  

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94110 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94043 through 94109
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94034 through 94042
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94025 through 94033
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index