Subject: [IGSREPORT-1024] CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0750)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 1994 10:19:14 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 14 10:19:14 PDT 1994      Message Number 1024
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0750)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-Jun-94)
                   GPS Week 0750/IGS Operational Week 21
              (May 22 thru 29, 1994; Days 94142 thru 94148)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0750]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07500-6.EPH      SP3     COD07507.ERP   COD07507.SUM     03-Jun-94
 EMR     EMR07500-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07507.ERP   EMR07507.SUM     31-May-94
 ESA     ESA07500-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07507.ERP   ESA07507.SUM     01-Jun-94
 GFZ     GFZ07500-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07507.ERP   GFZ07507.SUM     04-Jun-94
 IGS     IGS07500-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07507.ERP   IGS07507.SUM     07-Jun-94
 JPL     JPL07500-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07507.ERP   JPL07507.SUM     06-Jun-94
 NGS     NGS07500-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07507.ERP   NGS07500-6.SUM   06-Jun-94
 SIO     SIO07500-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07507.ERP   SIO07507.SUM     03-Jun-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index