Subject: [IGSREPORT-1021] SIO Data Center Report -- GPS Week 751
From: Keith Stark, Yehuda Bock
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 14:22:41 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jun  9 14:22:41 PDT 1994      Message Number 1021
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith Stark, Yehuda Bock
Subject: SIO Data Center Report -- GPS Week 751

 SIO Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0751

Submitted by: Keith Stark, Yehuda Bock
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: [email-masked],[email-masked]
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SIO GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of 06/09/94 15:10:21 UTC

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)                   
  GPS WEEK #751                May 29 - Jun 04               DOY 149 - DOY 155

                                                                Day Number 
                                                            1  1  1  1  1  1  1
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             4  5  5  5  5  5  5
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            9  0  1  2  3  4  5
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Blythe (PGGA), CA, USA        blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chatsworth (PGGA), CA, USA    chtp chtp ROGUE SNR-8000           R3  B  B  B  B
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Irvine (PGGA), CA, USA        trak trak ASHTECH Z-XII3      -  -  -  -  -  B  B
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lake Mathews (PGGA), CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Monument Peak (PGGA), CA, USA monp monp ASHTECH Z-XII            R4  B R9  B  B
Palos Verdes (PGGA), CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Parkfield (PGGA), CA, USA     carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000      -  -  X  X  1  3  7
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  5  9  X
Scripps 3 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa, Peru                are1 areq ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brussels, Belgium             brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000         X  X  X  X  X  X
Easter Island, Chile          eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  5  X  X  X   
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      8  1  X  3  X  X  X
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X   
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Harvest Platform, CA, USA     harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  5  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A        X  X  1  X  X  X  X
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia   hob1 hob1 ROGUE SNR-8000      1  X  8  4  X  X  X
Jozefoslaw, Poland            joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  6  X  7  X  X
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8         5     3  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas, Canary Is.        masp masp ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas, Canary Is.        mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      -  -  -  -  -  -  X
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         9  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  4  X
McMurdo, Antarctica           mcm1 mcmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  1  4  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      9  7  X  9  9  9  7
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  5
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perth, Australia              pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100      X  4  7  X  X  X  X
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X     X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  1
St. Croix                     cro1 cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000                         
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000      X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wfrd wfrd ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  6  X  X  X  X
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         9  9  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line
 
1. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   BLYT,CHTP,MATH,MONP,PIN1,PVEP,SIO3,TRAK,VNDP
2. All other data are copied from CDDIS/JPL/CIC (in that order).
3. From GPS week 747, we record above the approximate percentage of data for
   each file computed by a RINEX file checker (e.g. 9 = 81-90%).
4. The new PGGA site, TRAK, is operational as of day 154.  An Ashtech
   Z-XII3 has been installed at the site.
5. CHTP stopped tracking on day 147 for an unknown reason.  We
   were unable to bring it back up until day 151.
6. The power problems at MONP have persisted after the change
   of receiver and power supply.