Subject: [IGSREPORT-102] PGGA & GLOBAL TRACKING DATA
From: PGGA
Date: 23 JAN 1993 12:43:53

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     23-JAN-1993 12:43:53       Message Number 102
***********************************************************************

From:     PGGA
Subject:  PGGA & GLOBAL TRACKING DATA
-------------------------------------

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)
 GPS WEEK #679            JANUARY 10 - JANUARY 16        DOY 010 - DOY 016                      

                                                             Day Number
                                                         0  0  0  0  0  0  0
                            SIO   IGS  TYPE OF           1  1  1  1  1  1  1
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE RECEIVER          0  1  2  3  4  5  6 
--------                    ----  ---- --------       
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny ASHTECH P-CODE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2 ASHTECH P-CODE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA      quin  quin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X     X  X
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp ASHTECH P-CODE    B  B  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair ROGUE SNR-8          B  B  B  B  B  B
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  gold ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria               graz  graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba MINIMAC 2816AT    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  kokb ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kourou, Fr. Guyana          kour  kour ROGUE SNR-8c      B  B  B  B  B  B  X
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.     masp  masp ROGUR SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Matera, Italy               mate  mate ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu ROGUE SNR-8       X  X
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pamatai, Tahiti             pama  pama ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pie Town, NM                pie1  pie1 ROGUR SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Richmond, FL, USA           rcm2  rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Saint John's, Canada        stjo  stjo ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Taiwan, Tai-Shi             taiw  taiw ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                usu3  usud ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1 ROGUE SNR-8                   B
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data are copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT, USUD, FAIR, YAR1, QUIN, KOKR
2. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH, GRAZ, KOUR, TAS1, TSU1, PIE1
3. The following data are copied from NGS as raw data and Rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,STJO,PAMA,TAIW,TROM,WTZ1,YELL
4. The following data are copied from NGS as raw data:
   TAS1
5. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP
6. The receiver at VNDP has been change from an Aashtech to a Rogue as of
   day 013.  The data will be unavailable until communication is established
   with the site.
7. Unknow reason for missing data at YAR1 and MCMU.

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
   All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observation.  Later data are retrieved when available. 

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.