Subject: [IGSREPORT-1012] CODE File Replacement(week 0748)
From: Robert Weber
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 11:59:55 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  7 11:59:55 PDT 1994      Message Number 1012
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Weber
Subject: CODE File Replacement(week 0748)

Subject: cod0748x.eph Replacement

To the IGS Community:

This message is to inform everyone that the CODE- Precise Ephemeris files
for GPS week 748 have been replaced in the anonymous ftp area of
ubeclu.unibe.ch (University of Berne). We have also submitted these new
files to the CDDIS and Ifag.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these replacements.

Sincerly
Robert Weber, AIUB

******************************************************************************
Robert Weber                                  ([email-masked])
Astronomical Institute,Berne,Switzerland
******************************************************************************