Subject: [IGSREPORT-1010] CDDIS Archive Access Summary (May 1994)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 9:07:33 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  7  9:07:33 PDT 1994      Message Number 1010
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: CDDIS Archive Access Summary (May 1994)

This is a new report I have designed to summarize the monthly GPS data access
activity on the CDDIS.  Any comments on its usefulness or additional statistics
are welcome. 

Carey.
********************************************************************************

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  May 1994

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  10,709
     Number of host accesses for products:                 629
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     11,338
     Total number of distinct hosts:                       127
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      33

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          33,150 / 10.42 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        5,011 /  0.75 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  2,107 /  0.02 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               40,268 / 11.19 Gbytes