Subject: [IGSREPORT-101] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0679
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 21 JAN 1993 17:04:12

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     21-JAN-1993 17:04:12       Message Number 101
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0679                         
---------------------------------------------------                         
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 21-Jan-93 07:01)           
IGS Pilot Week 11/GPS Week 0679 (January 10 thru 16, 1993; Days 010 thru 016
                                                                            
                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0        
                   Mon.                    1   1   1   1   1   1   1   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      0   1   2   3   4   5   6  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOBA  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   -   X   X   -   X      3 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   -   -   X   -   -      1 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SST   -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              37  stations          33  35  34  34  34  30  30   230 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 92355 thru 93007
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93008 and on
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
           GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

        The CDDIS is experiencing hardware problems with one of the optical
           disk drives storing the gps data (GPS2 disk).  The drive occaisonally
           goes off-line, making the data inaccessible.  The problem is 
           currently under investigation.  The staff regrets any difficulties 
           this problem causes the user community.