Subject: [IGSREPORT-1009] CDDIS Product Holdings Summary (Week 0749)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 9:07:03 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  7  9:07:03 PDT 1994      Message Number 1009
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Product Holdings Summary (Week 0749)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Jun-94)
                   GPS Week 0749/IGS Operational Week 20
              (May 15 thru 21, 1994; Days 94135 thru 94141)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0749]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07490-6.EPH      SP3     COD07497.ERP   COD07497.SUM     27-May-94
 EMR     EMR07490-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07497.ERP   EMR07497.SUM     25-May-94
 ESA     ESA07490-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07497.ERP   ESA07497.SUM     26-May-94
 GFZ     GFZ07490-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07497.ERP   GFZ07497.SUM     27-May-94
 IGS     IGS07490-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07497.ERP   IGS07497.SUM     31-May-94
 JPL     JPL07490-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07497.ERP   JPL07497.SUM     26-May-94
 NGS     NGS07490-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07497.ERP   NGS07490-6.SUM   25-May-94
 SIO     SIO07490-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07497.ERP   SIO07497.SUM     29-May-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index