Subject: [IGSREPORT-1008] CDDIS Data Holdings Summary (Week 0751)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 9:06:38 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  7  9:06:38 PDT 1994      Message Number 1008
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: CDDIS Data Holdings Summary (Week 0751)

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 07-Jun-94 11:57)           
                    IGS Operational Week 22/GPS Week 0751                   
            (May 29 through June 4, 1994; Days 94149 thru 94155)            
                                                                            
                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1        
                   Mon.                    4   5   5   5   5   5   5   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      9   0   1   2   3   4   5  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Arequipa           AREQ  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Bermuda            BRMU  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Carr Hill          CARR  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fortaleza          FORT  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Jozefoslaw         JOZE  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Kiruna             KIRU  Rogue SNR-8100    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   -   X   X   X   X   X      6 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Lake Mathews       MATH  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McDonald           MDO1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Monument Peak      MONP  Ashtech Z-XII3    -   -   X   X   X   X   X      5 
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Palos Verdes       PVEP  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Perth              PERT  Rogue SNR-8100    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   -   X      6 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech Z-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   -   X   X   X   X   X      6 
Richmond           RCM5  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO3  Ashtech Z-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     -   -   -   -   -   X   X      2 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tsukuba            TSKB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech Z-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Westford           WFRD  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   -   X   -   X   X      5 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              54  stations          53  51  53  54  53  53  51   368 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94095 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94027 through 94094
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94018 through 94026
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94009 through 94017
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index