Subject: [IGSREPORT-1006] CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0748)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 6:17:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Mon Jun  6  6:17:52 PDT 1994      Message Number 1006
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0748)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-Jun-94)
                   GPS Week 0748/IGS Operational Week 19
              (May 08 thru 14, 1994; Days 94128 thru 94134)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0748]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07480-6.EPH      SP3     COD07487.ERP   COD07487.SUM     20-May-94
 EMR     EMR07480-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07487.ERP   EMR07487.SUM     19-May-94
 ESA     ESA07480-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07487.ERP   ESA07487.SUM     20-May-94
 GFZ     GFZ07480-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07487.ERP   GFZ07487.SUM     20-May-94
 IGS     IGS07480-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07487.ERP   IGS07487.SUM     25-May-94
 JPL     JPL07480-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07487.ERP   JPL07487.SUM     24-May-94
 NGS     NGS07480-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07487.ERP   NGS07480-6.SUM   17-May-94
 SIO     SIO07480-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07487.ERP   SIO07487.SUM     21-May-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  85 files (11.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index