Subject: [IGSREPORT-95] IGN weekly status (week 678)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 18 JAN 1993 17:37:27

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     18-JAN-1993 17:37:27       Message Number 95
***********************************************************************

From    : L. Daniel
Subject : IGN weekly status (week 678)
--------------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of 15-JAN-1993 08:26:39.44)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #678    3/1/1993 to 9/1/1993   days 003-009         

                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0  
                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         3   4   5   6   7   8   9  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   -  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HOBART               HOBA MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE            -   -   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOUROU               KOUR MINIROGUE        -   -   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE            -   -   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   X   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   -   X   X   X   X   X  
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE            -   -   X   X   X   X   X  
RICHMOND (BIS)       RCM2 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   -   -  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   -   X   X   X  
--------------------                                                  
                  31