Subject: [IGSREPORT-88] ESA/ESOC analysis report (week 0675)
From: joachim feltens
Date: 14 JAN 1993 17:57:54

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     14-JAN-1993 17:57:54       Message Number 88
***********************************************************************

From:     joachim feltens 
Subject:  ESA/ESOC analysis report (week 0675)
----------------------------------------------

 -------------------------
 ANALYSIS CENTRE: ESA/ESOC
 -------------------------

 OUTLINE OF THE ESTIMATION OF GPS-ORBITS AND EARTH ROTATION PARAMETERS
 AT THE ESOC PROCESSING CENTER FOR IGS

 J.M.Dow, J.Feltens, T.Martin Mur, C.Garcia-Martinez

 Description of analysis for period 1992 December 13 - 19

 1. SOFTWARE USED:   GPSOBS/BAHN5

 2. MODELS USED AND PARAMETERS ESTIMATED/FIXED

  For a description of models and parameters used ==> see IGS - Mail  51
  For updates of the models and parameters used   ==> see IGS - Mail 114

                               * * *

   For PRN#28 we have dectected a manoeuvre on day 352 (17 DEC 92), that has
   not been announced. For 11:21:30.00 UTC we have estimated an along track
   impulse of +58.5 mm/sec.

                               * * *

   SV-32 has been included into our processing at day 349 (13 DEC 92).

                               * * *

  According to CANSPACE-mail of 07 JAN 93 and to IGS-mail 162, PRN 11 and PRN 13
  have insufficient power capacity during eclipse season and may be turned off
  up to 12 hours each day.

                               * * *

  The comparison between fitted orbits and the orbits predicted from the
  previous day's fit are less than (1,4,10) meters. Exceptions are:

           On day 348   PRN# 11 (8,22,57) meters.
           On day 349   PRN# 32 (4, 8,16) meters.

 3. GROUND STATIONS (if being estimated, one position (X,Y,Z) every day):

  The following table gives an overview over the ground stations that
  have been included into the GPS-data processing at ESOC. Except where
  otherwise noted ("remarks"), corrections are taken from IGS Mail
  No. 90 - IGS site information and coordinates,updated version of
  IERS/IGS Tables in IGS Mail No. 65  -  (Boucher and Altamimi).
  ______________________________________________________________________
                     |             |    |    GPS WEEK 675     |
                     |             |    | 3  3  3  3  3  3  3 |
                     |             |    | 4  4  5  5  5  5  5 |
         SITE        |   COUNTRY   |CODE| 8  9  0  1  2  3  4 | REMARKS
  -------------------|-------------|----|---------------------|---------
   Albert Head       | Canada      |ALBH| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Algonquin         | Canada      |ALGO| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   CANB/Tidbinbilla  | Australia   |TIDB| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Penticton         | Canada      |DRAO| e  e  e  e --- e  e |
   Fairbanks         | U.S.A./AK   |FAIR| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Goldstone         | U.S.A./CA   |GOLD| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Graz              | Austria     |GRAZ| e  e  e  e --- e  e |
   Hartebeesthoek    | South Africa|HART| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Hobart/Tasmania   | Australia   |HOBA| e  e  e  e --- e  e |
   JPL Mesa          | U.S.A./CA   |JPLM| e  e  e  e --- e  e |own est.
   Kootwijk          | Netherlands |KOSG| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Kokee Park        | U.S.A/Hawaii|KOKB| -------- e  e ----- |
   Kourou      (ESA) | French Guyan|KOUR| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |own est.
   Madrid            | Spain       |MADR| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Maspalomas  (ESA) | Spain/Can.Is|MASP| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Matera            | Italy       |MATE| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   McMurdo           | Antarctica  |MCMU| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Metsahovi         | Finland     |METS| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Onsala            | Sweden      |ONSA| F  F  F  F -------- |
   Pamate/Tahiti     | France      |PAMA| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Richmond          | U.S.A./FL   |RCM2| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Santiago          | Chile       |SANT| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   St.John's, NF     | Canada      |STJO| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Tromso            | Norway      |TROM| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Usuda             | Japan       |USUD| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Wettzell          | Germany     |WETT| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Yaragadee         | Australia   |YAR1| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Yellowknife       | Canada      |YELL| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |

       with: "F" ... coordinates of ground station kept fixed,
             "e" ... coordinates of ground station estimated,
             "-" ...  station not included on that day.

 4. PRODUCTS GENERATED                      save

  The following products are generated and stored in CDDIS at NASA/GSFC:

  ESA0675*.EPH - Precise GPS orbits, *=0 for Sunday,..., 6 for Saturday
  ESA06757.ERP - Earth rotation results for week 0675 (including DUT1R)
  ESA06757.SUM - This summary file

 End of Message