Subject: [IGSREPORT-82] igs
From: .igsadm
Date: 11 JAN 1993 16:31:15

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     11-JAN-1993 16:31:15       Message Number 82
***********************************************************************

From:     .igsadm
Subject:  igs
-------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of  8-JAN-1993 08:06:35.26)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #677    27/12/1992 to 2/1/1993   days 362-002        

                                           3   3   3   3   3   0   0  
                                           6   6   6   6   6   0   0  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         2   3   4   5   6   1   2  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HOBART               HOBA MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   -   -   -   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   X   X  
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE            -   -   -   -   X   -   -  
RICHMOND (BIS)       RCM2 ROGUE            X   -   X   X   X   X   X  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   -   -  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   -   -   -  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            -   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   -   X   X   X   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE SST      -   -   -   -   -   X   X  
--------------------                                                  
                  29