Subject: [IGSREPORT-79] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0677
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 8 JAN 1993 17:16:14

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      8-JAN-1993 17:16:14       Message Number 79
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0677                         
---------------------------------------------------                         
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 08-Jan-93 09:01)           
IGS Pilot Week 09/GPS Week 0677 (December 27, 1992 thru January 2, 1993;
                         Days 92362 thru 93002)
                                                                            
                                           3   3   3   3   3   0   0        
                   Mon.                    6   6   6   6   6   0   0   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      2   3   4   5   6   1   2  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOBA  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   -   -   -   -   -   -      1  
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      -   -   -   -   -   X   X      2 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    -   -   -   X   X   X   X      4 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    -   X   X   X   X   -   -      4 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    -   -   -   -   X   -   X      2 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              35  stations          30  31  31  32  30  28  29   211 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 336 thru 354
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 355 and on
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
           GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

        CDDIS now has data from Pie Town, NM (PIE1) as of December 30, 1992
           (day 365).
    
        CIGNET is no longer delivering data from TSUKuba, Japan; last date
           of data in the CDDIS is December 30, 1992 (day 365).
    
        CDDIS now has data from MASPalomas and KOURou for days 353 thru
           present.