Subject: [IGSREPORT-74] IGN weekly status
From: L. Daniel (IGN)
Date: 5 JAN 1993 16:48:49

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      5-JAN-1993 16:48:49       Message Number 74
***********************************************************************

From:    L. Daniel (IGN)
Subject: IGN weekly status
--------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 23-DEC-1992 08:13:58.29)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #674    6/12/1992 to 12/12/1992   days 341-347       

                              3    3    3    3    3    3    3         
                              4    4    4    4    4    4    4         
Center           Type         1    2    3    4    5    6    7         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  4-JAN-1993 11:16:21.45)                   
                                                                      
       GPS WEEK #675    13/12/1992 to 19/12/1992   days 348-354       

                              3    3    3    3    3    3    3         
                              4    4    5    5    5    5    5         
Center           Type         8    9    0    1    2    3    4         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of  4-JAN-1993 11:18:10.59)                   
                                                                      
       GPS WEEK #676    20/12/1992 to 26/12/1992   days 355-361       

                                           3   3   3   3   3   3   3  
                                           5   5   5   5   5   6   6  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         5   6   7   8   9   0   1  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HOBART               HOBA MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE            X   X   X   -   X   X   X  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE            -   X   X   X   X   -   -  
RICHMOND (BIS)       RCM2 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   -   -   -  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   -   -   -   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
--------------------                                                  
                  28