Subject: [IGSREPORT-72] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0676
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 4 JAN 1993 16:42:54

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      4-JAN-1993 16:42:54       Message Number 72
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0676                         
---------------------------------------------------                         
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 30-Dec-92 05:12)           
IGS Pilot Week 08/GPS Week 0676 (December 20 thru 26, 1992; Days 355 thru 36
                                                                            
                                           3   3   3   3   3   3   3        
                   Mon.                    5   5   5   5   5   6   6   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      5   6   7   8   9   0   1  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOBA  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   -   X   X   X      6 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   -   -   -   -   X   -      2 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    -   X   X   X   X   -   -      4 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   -   -   X   X      4 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    X   -   -   X   -   X   X      4 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              32  stations          31  30  29  29  25  29  28   201 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:
	       GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 336 thru 354
	       GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 355 and on
	       GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
	       GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
	       GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index