Subject: [IGSREPORT-63] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0675
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 24 DEC 1992 09:37:46

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     24-DEC-1992 09:37:46       Message Number 63
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0675                         
---------------------------------------------------                         
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 23-Dec-92 03:12)           
IGS Pilot Week 07/GPS Week 0675 (December 13 thru 19, 1992; Days 348 thru 35
                                                                            
                                           3   3   3   3   3   3   3        
                   Mon.                    4   4   5   5   5   5   5   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      8   9   0   1   2   3   4  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6 
Hobart             HOBA  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   -   X   X   -   -      2 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   -   -   -   -   -   -      1 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              34  stations          33  32  32  33  30  28  28   216 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:
	       GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 356 and on
	       GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 336 thru 355
	       GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
	       GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
	       GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

        GFZ has delivered KITAb, Uzbekistan data for days 229 thru 282 and
           SIMEiz, Ukraine data for days 241 thru 297.  Interested parties
           should contact CDDIS staff to obtain these data.