Subject: [IGSREPORT-61] JPL analysis report (week 0674)
From: David C Jefferson
Date: 22 DEC 1992 12:04:36

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     22-DEC-1992 12:04:36       Message Number 61
***********************************************************************

From:    David C Jefferson
Subject: JPL analysis report (week 0674)
         -------------------------------

Submitted by

J F Zumberge, G Blewitt, M B Heflin, D C Jefferson, F H Webb

all at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, 
Pasadena, CA  91109.

The following files have been posted on BODHI (for access to BODHI contact
[email-masked]):

______________________________________________________________________________
filename               contents
______________________________________________________________________________
jpl06747.sum           This text file.
jpl06747.erp           Earth rotation parameters for GPS week 674.
jpl06741.sp1           GPS ephemerides for Monday, Dec 7, sp1 format -
                        (no PRN32).
jpl06747.sp1           GPS ephemerides for Tuesday, Dec 8 through Saturday,
                        December 12, sp1 format - (w/PRN32).
jpl06741.sp3           GPS ephemerides for Monday, Dec 7, sp3 format -
                        (no PRN32).
jpl06747.sp3           GPS ephemerides for Tuesday, Dec 8 through Saturday,
                        December 12, sp3 format - (w/PRN32).
______________________________________________________________________________

A-S testing occurred during "3 Dec 0100 UT to 7 Dec 0100 UT", according to
the file pub/gps/gpstd.txt obtained from tycho.usno.navy.mil. Results for 
Sunday, Dec 6 are not included in this submission. The results for Monday,
Dec 7, exclude data from Block-II satellites acquired when operating in 
cross-correlated mode.

The motion of PRN11/GPS08 continues to be poorly modeled, and we
continue to deweight its data in our solutions.  Additionally, this
week marks the first inclusion of PRN32/GPS32 in our analysis.
Because its launch was fairly recent (Nov 22), the motion of this
satellite is still poorly modeled.  So as not to affect the results of
the other orbiters, we have deweighted its data also for this week.
Although this satellite was tracked as early as December 6, ephemeris 
information was not received until December 8; hence the absence of orbit 
comparisons on Monday, December 7.

Finally, please note that the GPS Rogue site KOUR (Kourou, French Guiana) 
has been added to the network of stations being used. 

WARNING: PRN's 11 and 32 are poorly modeled at the several-meter level.

JPL LODR TABLE                               GPS week 674 (1992 Dec 07 - Dec 12)
  MJD       LODR     +/-
          (ms/day)
 48963.5    2.95     0.07
 48964.5    2.80     0.05
 48965.5    2.79     0.05
 48966.5    2.84     0.04
 48967.5    2.68     0.04
 48968.5    2.69     0.05
END LODR TABLE

NOTE: In the following table, UT1R-UTC are the assumed nominal values from
IERS Bulletin-B predicts; estimated LODR values are given in the previous
table. See IGS Mail Message 97 for details.

JPL UTPM TABLE                               GPS week 674 (1992 Dec 07 - Dec 12)
  MJD       X        Y       UT1R-UTC XSIG    YSIG   UTSIG  RMS  XYC  XUC  YUC STA SAT PASS    
           ''        ''        sec     ''     ''      sec
 48963.5   .18264   .41844   .12424  .00031  .00027  .00000  .0 -.02  .00  .00  27 19  0
 48964.5   .18338   .41678   .12190  .00018  .00016  .00000  .0 -.05  .00  .00  28 20  0
 48965.5   .18390   .41443   .11956  .00015  .00014  .00000  .0  .00  .00  .00  28 20  0
 48966.5   .18414   .41238   .11723  .00014  .00013  .00000  .0  .03  .00  .00  28 20  0
 48967.5   .18556   .41006   .11490  .00014  .00012  .00000  .0  .06  .00  .00  28 20  0
 48968.5   .18799   .40807   .11258  .00016  .00013  .00000  .0 -.01  .00  .00  28 20  0
END UTPM TABLE

The following table indicates the "3-dimensional orbit repeatability", as 
defined in IGS Mail Message 37, for GPS week 674:
["3d rss" = sqrt(xrms**2 + yrms**2 + zrms**2)]

JPL ORBIT REPEATABILITY TABLE                GPS week 674 (1992 Dec 07 - Dec 12)
                92 12  7   92 12  8   92 12  9   92 12 10   92 12 11   92 12 12
prn   3d rss (m)
  2                 0.5        0.73       0.36       0.34       0.43       0.30
  3                 0.5        0.59       0.32       0.19       0.19       0.22
 11                 5.6        7.81      15.99       3.14       2.87      12.36
 12                 0.3        0.35       0.24       0.31       0.39       0.34
 13                 0.2        0.19       0.33       0.19       0.19       0.24
 14                 0.2        0.25       0.41       0.32       0.26       0.34
 15                 0.4        0.67       0.38       0.49       0.28       0.28
 16                 0.9        0.41       0.44       0.38       0.43       0.43
 17                 0.8        0.70       0.38       0.36       0.35       0.23
 18                 0.3        0.31       0.39       0.34       0.34       0.22
 19                 0.4        0.43       0.37       0.37       0.27       0.27
 20                 0.2        0.50       0.24       0.18       0.53       0.53
 21                 0.3        0.61       0.48       0.44       0.39       0.49
 23                 0.3        0.36       0.33       0.47       0.48       0.49
 24                 0.4        0.33       0.37       0.30       0.28       0.35
 25                 0.3        0.40       0.40       0.19       0.16       0.25
 26                 0.5        0.42       0.50       0.62       0.45       0.42
 27                 0.3        0.43       0.36       0.37       0.33       0.44
 28                 0.4        0.43       0.42       0.33       0.36       0.25
 32              (not used)    5.6        6.04       1.91       1.52       1.40
END ORBIT REPEATABILITY TABLE

As described in IGS Mail Message 37, the following table compares the JPL
precise ephemerides with those from the broadcast ephemeris:

JPL COMPARISON OF BROADCAST NAVIGATION MESSAGE WITH PRECISE EPHEMERIDES
                92 12  7   92 12  8   92 12  9   92 12 10   92 12 11   92 12 12
prn   3d rss (m)
  2                 4.9        4.2        4.3        5.9        5.8        3.6 
  3                15.9       16.4       18.1       25.9       27.0       21.9 
 11                34.4       21.4       36.6       16.9        6.3       15.8 
 12                 7.8        6.0        4.9        5.4        6.0        8.8 
 13                 2.7        3.6        5.9        8.3        7.2        5.4 
 14                 6.4        9.5        6.6        7.2        6.3        9.4 
 15                 7.3        2.2        2.7        3.1        2.9        2.6 
 16                 5.3        4.7        6.1        6.2        6.6        8.0 
 17                 2.8        1.7        2.5        3.8        3.0        3.3 
 18                 5.0        7.0        6.0        7.0        6.5        6.0 
 19                 6.2        8.2        9.7        9.1        7.1       10.6 
 20                 5.4        4.6        4.8        5.7        6.6        7.8 
 21                 3.7        4.4        6.2        5.5        8.3        8.1 
 23                10.1       10.9        7.3        7.1        6.2        5.4 
 24                 3.1        3.9        4.0        3.6        3.7        3.9 
 25                11.8       11.7        8.8        7.0        6.6        6.4 
 26                 7.6        6.8        6.3        6.7        5.4        4.1 
 27                10.5        9.1        9.9       11.2       12.2       12.9 
 28                15.1       11.1        8.1        9.5       10.7       10.2 
 32             (not used)    24.5       54.9       39.4       32.2       21.8 
END COMPARISON OF BROADCAST NAVIGATION MESSAGE WITH PRECISE EPHEMERIDES

The following table, as explained in IGS Mail Message 91, indicates which
tracking sites were used in this week's analysis:

JPL GROUND STATION INCLUSION TABLE           GPS week 674 (1992 Dec 07 - Dec 12)
                 92 12  7   92 12  8   92 12  9   92 12 10   92 12 11   92 12 12

ALBH                 X          X          X          X          X          X
ALGO*                X          X          X          X          X          X
DRAO                 X          X          X          X          X          X
FAIR*                X          X          X          X          X          X
GOLD                 X          X          X          X          X          X
HART*                X          X          X          X          X          X
JPLM                 X          X          X          X          X          X
KOKB                            X          X          X          X          X
KOSG                 X          X          X          X          X          X
KOUR                 X          X          X          X          X          X
MADR*                X          X          X          X          X          X
MASP                 X          X          X          X          X          X
MATE                 X          X          X          X          X          X
MCMU                 X          X          X          X          X          X
METS                 X          X          X          X          X          X
ONSA                 X          X          X          X          X          X
PAMA                 X          X          X          X          X          X
RCM2                 X          X          X          X          X          X
SANT*                X          X          X          X          X          X
STJO                 X          X          X          X          X          X
TAIW                 X          X          X          X          X          X
TIDB                 X          X          X          X          X          X
TROM*                X          X          X          X          X          X
USUD                 X          X          X          X          X          X
WETT                 X          X          X          X          X          X
YAR1*                X          X          X          X          X          X
YELL                 X          X          X          X          X          X
_______________________
*Indicates fiducial site.
END GROUND STATION INCLUSION TABLE