Subject: [IGSREPORT-57] PGGA & Global tracking data (week 0674)
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 22 DEC 1992 11:05:23

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     22-DEC-1992 11:05:23       Message Number 57
***********************************************************************

From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global tracking data (week 0674)
         ---------------------------------------

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)
 GPS WEEK #674            DECEMBER 6 - DECEMBER 12             DOY 341 - DOY 347                      

                                                                   Day Number
                                                               3  3  3  3  3  3  3  
                            SIO   IGS  TYPE OF                 4  4  4  4  4  4  4  
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE RECEIVER                1  2  3  4  5  6  7    
--------                    ----  ---- --------           
Carr Hill (PGGA), CA, USA   carr  carr ROGUE SNR-8000    carr                        
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm ROGUE SNR-8       jpl1  B  B  B  B  B  B  B    
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny ASHTECH P-CODE    pin1  X  X  X  X  X  X  X       
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2 ASHTECH P-CODE    sio2  B  B  B  B  B  X  R  
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA      quin  quin ROGUE SNR-8000    quin  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp ASHTECH P-CODE    vndp  B  B  B  B  B  B  B       
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh ROGUE SNR-8C      albh  X  X  X  X     X  X     
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo ROGUE SNR-8       algo  B  B  B  B  B  B  B    
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb ROGUE SNR-8       ds42  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair ROGUE SNR-8       fair  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  gold ROGUE SNR-8       ds10  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Graz, Austria               graz  graz ROGUE SNR-8       graz  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart ROGUE SNR-8       hart  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  hers ROGUE SNR-8C      hers                         
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba MINIMAC 2816AT    tas1  R                      
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  kokb ROGUE SNR-8       kokr              X  X       
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg ROGUE SNR-8       kosg  B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Kourou, Fr. Guyana          kour  kour ROGUE SNR-8c      kour  R  B  B  B  B  B  B   
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr ROGUE SNR-8       ds60  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.     masp  masp ROGUR SNR-8C      masp  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Matera, Italy               mate  mate ROGUE SNR-8       mate  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu ROGUE SNR-8       mcmu  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets ROGUE SNR-8C      mets  B  B  B  B  B  B  X  
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  nyal ROGUE SNR-8       nall                         
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa ROGUE SNR-800     onsa  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Pamatai, Tahiti             pama  pama ROGUE SNR-800     pama  B  B  B  B  B  X  X  
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao ROGUE SNR-8       drao  B  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Richmond, FL, USA           rcm2  rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8       rcm2  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant ROGUE SNR-8       sant  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Saint John's, Canada        stjo  stjo ROGUE SNR-8C      stjo  B  B  B  B  B  B  X     
Taiwan, Tai-Shi             taiw  taiw ROGUE SNR-800     taiw  B  B  B  B  B  X  B     
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom ROGUE SNR-8       trom  B  B  B  B  B  X  B    
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT    tsu1  R                      
Usuda, Japan                usu3  usud ROGUE SNR-8       usud  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett ROGUE SNR-800     wtz1  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1 ROGUE SNR-8       yar1  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell ROGUE SNR-8C      yell  B  B  B  B  B  X  B  
                                                         
B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; XB = RINEX and raw files available.   R = Raw file available.    X = RINEX file available. = RINEX files on line

1. The following data are copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT, USUD, FAIR, YAR1
2. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH, GRAZ,KOUR
3. The following data is copied from NGS as raw data and rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,TAS1,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,RIC1,STJO,PAMA
   TAIW,TOWN,TROM,TSU1,WELL,WES1,WTZ1,YELL
4. The following sites are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP
5. HERS receiver is in repair
6. NALL down because of antenna problem.
7. USUD has changed to USU3 starting with 324

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
   All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observation.  Later data are retrieved when available. 

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.