Subject: [IGSREPORT-56] PGGA & Global tracking data (weeks 0671-0673)
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 18 DEC 1992 15:18:59

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     18-DEC-1992 15:18:59       Message Number 56
***********************************************************************

From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global tracking data (weeks 0671-0673)
         ----------------------------------------------

Due to intermittent problems with optical storage device, we are late with
these bulletins. Here we include bulletins for GPS weeks 671-673. Sorry for
this inconvenience.

-- Yehuda Bock

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                              (IGS CORE STATIONS)
 GPS WEEK #671     November 15, 1992 - November 21, 1992      DOY 320 - DOY 326

                                                                   Day Number
                                                              3  3  3  3  3  3  3  
                            SIO   IGS  TYPE OF                2  2  2  2  2  2  2  
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE RECEIVER               0  1  2  3  4  5  6      
--------                    ----  ---- --------           
Carr Hill (PGGA), CA, USA   carr  carr ROGUE SNR-8000   carr  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm ROGUE SNR-8      jpl1  B  B  B  B  B  B  B      
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny ASHTECH P-CODE   pin1  X  X  X  X  X     X         
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2 ASHTECH P-CODE   sio2     B  B  B  B  B  B  
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA      quin  quin ROGUE SNR-8000   quin  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp ASHTECH P-CODE   vndp  B  B  B  B  B  B  B         
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh ROGUE SNR-8C     albh  X  X  X  X  X  X  X       
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo ROGUE SNR-8      algo  B  B  B  B  X  X  B      
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb ROGUE SNR-8      ds42  X  X  X  X  X  X  X      
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair ROGUE SNR-8      fair  X  X  X  X  X  X  X      
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  gold ROGUE SNR-8      ds10  X  X  X  X  X  X  X      
Graz, Austria               graz  graz ROGUE SNR-8      graz  X  X  X  X  X  X  X      
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart ROGUE SNR-8      hart  B  B  B  B  X  X  X  
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  hers ROGUE SNR-8C     hers              X  X         
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba MINIMAC 2816AT   tas1  R  R  R  R        R      
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  kokb ROGUE SNR-8      kokr  X  X  X  X  X  X  X      
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg ROGUE SNR-8      kosg  B  B  B  B  X  X  B      
Kourou, Fr. Guyana	    kour  kour ROGUE SNR-8c     kour           X  X  X  X
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr ROGUE SNR-8      ds60  X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.     masp  masp ROGUR SNR-8C     masp  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Matera, Italy               mate  mate ROGUE SNR-8      mate  B  B  B  B  X  X  B  
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu ROGUE SNR-8      mcmu  X  X  X  X  X  X  X      
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets ROGUE SNR-8C     mets  B  B  B  B  X  X  B  
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  nyal ROGUE SNR-8      nall  X                        
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa ROGUE SNR-800    onsa  B  B  B  B  X  X  B  
Pamatai, Tahiti             pama  pama ROGUE SNR-800    pama  B  B  B  B  X  X  X  
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao ROGUE SNR-8      drao  B  B  B  B  X  X  B  
Richmond, FL, USA           rcm2  rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8      rcm2  X  X  X  X  X  X  X      
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant ROGUE SNR-8      sant  X  X  X  X  X  X  X      
Saint John's, Canada        stjo  stjo ROGUE SNR-8C     stjo  B  B  B  B  X  X  B       
Taiwan, Tai-Shi             taiw  taiw ROGUE SNR-800    taiw  B  B  B  B  X  X  B       
Townsville, Australia       town  town TRIMBLE 4000 SST town           B  X  X  B      
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom ROGUE SNR-8      trom  B  B  B  B  X  X  B      
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT   tsu1  R  R  R  R        R      
Usuda, Japan                usud  usud ROGUE SNR-8      usud  X  X  X  X  X  X  X      
Wellington, New Zealand     well  well TRIMBLE 4000 SST well  B  B  B  B  X  X  B      
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett ROGUE SNR-800    wtz1  B  B  B  B  X  X  X  
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1 ROGUE SNR-8      yar1  X  X  X  X  X  X  X      
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell ROGUE SNR-8C     yell  B  B  B  B  X  X  B  
                                                       
B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line 

1. The following data are copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT, USUD, FAIR, YAR1
2. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH, GRAZ,KOUR
3. The following data is copied from NGS as raw data and rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,TAS1,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,RIC1,STJO,PAMA
   TAIW,TOWN,TROM,TSU1,WELL,WES1,WTZ1,YELL
4. The following sites are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP
5. NALL data during this time period is corrupted due to a destroyed
   antenna.  It should not be used.
6. KOUR, new site, operational on day 323
7. USUD has been renamed USU3 starting with 324

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
   All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observation.  Later data are retrieved when available. 

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.

               P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                               (IGS CORE STATIONS)
 GPS WEEK #672        November 22, 1992 - November 28, 1992    DOY 327 - DOY 333

                                                                    Day Number
                                                               3  3  3  3  3  3  3  
                            SIO   IGS  TYPE OF                 2  2  2  3  3  3  3  
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE RECEIVER                7  8  9  0  1  2  3    
--------                    ----  ---- --------           
Carr Hill (PGGA), CA, USA   carr  carr ROGUE SNR-8000    carr  X  X  X              
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm ROGUE SNR-8       jpl1  B  B     B  B          
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny ASHTECH P-CODE    pin1  X  X  X  X  X  X  X       
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2 ASHTECH P-CODE    sio2  B  B  R  R     R  R  
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA      quin  quin ROGUE SNR-8000    quin  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp ASHTECH P-CODE    vndp  B  B  B  B  B  B  B       
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh ROGUE SNR-8C      albh  X  X  X  X  X  X  X     
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo ROGUE SNR-8       algo  B  B  B  B  B  B  B    
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb ROGUE SNR-8       ds42  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair ROGUE SNR-8       fair  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  gold ROGUE SNR-8       ds10  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Graz, Austria               graz  graz ROGUE SNR-8       graz  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart ROGUE SNR-8       hart  X  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  hers ROGUE SNR-8C      hers     B  B  B  X  B  B    
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba MINIMAC 2816AT    tas1  R  R  R  R  R  R  R    
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  kokb ROGUE SNR-8       kokr  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg ROGUE SNR-8       kosg  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kourou, Fr. Guyana          kour  kour ROGUE SNR-8c      kour  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr ROGUE SNR-8       ds60  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.     masp  masp ROGUR SNR-8C      masp  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Matera, Italy               mate  mate ROGUE SNR-8       mate  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu ROGUE SNR-8       mcmu  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets ROGUE SNR-8C      mets  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  nyal ROGUE SNR-8       nall                         
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa ROGUE SNR-800     onsa  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Pamatai, Tahiti             pama  pama ROGUE SNR-800     pama  X  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao ROGUE SNR-8       drao  B  B  X  B  R  R  R  
Richmond, FL, USA           rcm2  rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8       rcm2  X  X     X  X          
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant ROGUE SNR-8       sant  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Saint John's, Canada        stjo  stjo ROGUE SNR-8C      stjo  B  B  B  B  B  B  B     
Taiwan, Tai-Shi             taiw  taiw ROGUE SNR-800     taiw  B  B  X  B  B  B  B     
Townsville, Australia       town  town TRIMBLE 4000 SST  town  B  B  B  B  R  R  R    
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom ROGUE SNR-8       trom  B  B  B  B  B  B  B    
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT    tsu1  R  R  R  R  R  R  R    
Usuda, Japan                usu3  usud ROGUE SNR-8       usud  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Wellington, New Zealand     well  well TRIMBLE 4000 SST  well  B  B  B  B  B  B  B    
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  wes1 MINIMAC 2816AT    wes1                         
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett ROGUE SNR-800     wtz1  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1 ROGUE SNR-8       yar1  X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell ROGUE SNR-8C      yell  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
                                                         
B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data are copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT, USUD, FAIR, YAR1
2. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH, GRAZ,KOUR
3. The following data is copied from NGS as raw data and rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,TAS1,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,RIC1,STJO,PAMA
   TAIW,TOWN,TROM,TSU1,WELL,WES1,WTZ1,YELL
4. The following sites are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP
5. NALL data during this time period is corrupted due to a destroyed
   antenna.  It should not be used.
6. USUD has been renamed USU3 starting with 324

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
   All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observation.  Later data are retrieved when available. 

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.

               P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                              (IGS CORE STATIONS)
   GPS WEEK #673       November 29, 1992 - December 5, 1992     DOY 334 - DOY 340 

                                                                    Day Number
                                                                3  3  3  3  3  3  3  
                            SIO   IGS  TYPE OF                  3  3  3  3  3  3  4  
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE RECEIVER                 4  5  6  7  8  9  0   
--------                    ----  ---- --------           
Carr Hill (PGGA), CA, USA   carr  carr ROGUE SNR-8000     carr     X  X              
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm ROGUE SNR-8        jpl1     B     B        B   
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny ASHTECH P-CODE     pin1  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2 ASHTECH P-CODE     sio2  R  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA      quin  quin ROGUE SNR-8000     quin  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp ASHTECH P-CODE     vndp  B  B  B  B  B  B  B      
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh ROGUE SNR-8C       albh  X  X     X  X  X  X    
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo ROGUE SNR-8        algo  B  B  B  B  B  B  B   
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb ROGUE SNR-8        ds42  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair ROGUE SNR-8        fair  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  gold ROGUE SNR-8        ds10  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Graz, Austria               graz  graz ROGUE SNR-8        graz  X  X  X     X  X  X   
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart ROGUE SNR-8        hart  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  hers ROGUE SNR-8C       hers                        
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba MINIMAC 2816AT     tas1  R  R  R  R  R  R  R   
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  kokb ROGUE SNR-8        kokr  X  X  X  X            
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg ROGUE SNR-8        kosg  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kourou, Fr. Guyana          kour  kour ROGUE SNR-8c       kour  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr ROGUE SNR-8        ds60  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.     masp  masp ROGUR SNR-8C       masp  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Matera, Italy               mate  mate ROGUE SNR-8        mate  B  B  B  B  B  X  X  
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu ROGUE SNR-8        mcmu  X  X  X     X  X  X   
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets ROGUE SNR-8C       mets  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  nyal ROGUE SNR-8        nall                        
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa ROGUE SNR-800      onsa  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Pamatai, Tahiti             pama  pama ROGUE SNR-800      pama  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao ROGUE SNR-8        drao  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Richmond, FL, USA           rcm2  rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8        rcm2  X  X  X  X     X  X   
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant ROGUE SNR-8        sant  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Saint John's, Canada        stjo  stjo ROGUE SNR-8C       stjo  B  B  B  B  B  B  B    
Taiwan, Tai-Shi             taiw  taiw ROGUE SNR-800      taiw  B  B  B  B  B  B  B    
Townsville, Australia       town  town TRIMBLE 4000 SST   town  B  B  R  B  B  B  B   
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom ROGUE SNR-8        trom  B  B  B  B  B  B  B   
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT     tsu1  R  R  R  R  R  R  R   
Usuda, Japan                usud  usud ROGUE SNR-8        usud  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Wellington, New Zealand     well  well TRIMBLE 4000 SST   well  B  B  B  B  B  B  B   
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  wes1 MINIMAC 2816AT     wes1                        
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett ROGUE SNR-800      wtz1  X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1 ROGUE SNR-8        yar1  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell ROGUE SNR-8C       yell  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
                                                          
B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data are copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT, USUD, FAIR, YAR1
2. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH, GRAZ,KOUR
3. The following data is copied from NGS as raw data and rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,TAS1,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,RIC1,STJO,PAMA
   TAIW,TOWN,TROM,TSU1,WELL,WES1,WTZ1,YELL
4. The following sites are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP
5. NALL data during this time period is corrupted due to a destroyed
   antenna.  It should not be used.
6. USUD has been renamed USU3 starting with 324
7. NALL data during this time period is corrupted due to a destroyed
   antenna.  It should not be used
8. USUD has changed to USU3 starting with 324
9. HERS receiver is in for repairs

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
   All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observation.  Later data are retrieved when available. 

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.