Subject: [IGSREPORT-53] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Pilot Week 06/GPS Week 0674
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 17 DEC 1992 15:16:20

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     17-DEC-1992 15:16:20       Message Number 53
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Pilot Week 06/GPS Week 0674       
---------------------------------------------------------------------       
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 17-Dec-92 08:12)           
IGS Pilot Week 06/GPS Week 0674 (December 06 thru 12, 1992; Days 341 thru 34
                                                                            
                                           3   3   3   3   3   3   3        
                   Mon.                    4   4   4   4   4   4   4   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      1   2   3   4   5   6   7  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOBA  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   -   X   X   X   -      3 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              35  stations          34  34  34  35  35  35  33   240 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 319 thru 336
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 337 and on
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
           GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

        GFZ has delivered KITAb, Uzbekistan data for days 229 thru 282 and
           SIMEiz, Ukraine data for days 241 thru 297.  Interested parties
           should contact CDDIS staff to obtain these data.

       CIGNET has ceased operation of the receivers at TOWNsville, Australia
           and WELLington, New Zealand as of Day 340 (December 05).