Subject: [IGSREPORT-51] JPL analysis report (week 0673)
From: David C Jefferson
Date: 16 DEC 1992 14:57:56

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     16-DEC-1992 14:57:56       Message Number 51
***********************************************************************

From:    David C Jefferson
Subject: JPL analysis report (week 0673)
         -------------------------------

Submitted by

J F Zumberge, G Blewitt, M B Heflin, D C Jefferson, F H Webb

all at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, 
Pasadena, CA  91109.

The following files have been posted on BODHI (for access to BODHI contact
[email-masked]):

______________________________________________________________________________
filename               contents
______________________________________________________________________________
jpl06737.sum           This text file.
jpl06737.erp           Earth rotation parameters for GPS week 673.
jpl06737.sp1           GPS ephemerides for GPS week 673, sp1 format.
jpl06737.sp3            "       "       "   "   "    " , sp3   "   .
______________________________________________________________________________

A-S testing occurred during "28 Nov 0100 UT to 30 Nov 0100 UT" and
"3 Dec 0100 UT to 7 Dec 0100 UT", according to the file pub/gps/gpstd.txt
obtained from tycho.usno.navy.mil. Results for Sunday, Nov 29, and Thursday 
through Saturday, Dec 3 through Dec 5, are not included in this submission.
The results for Monday, Nov 30, exclude data from Block-II satellites
acquired when operating in cross-correlated mode.

The motion of PRN11/GPS08 continues to be poorly modeled at the few-meter
level, so we continue to de-weight its data in our solutions (except for
Monday, November 30).

WARNING: The motion of PRN11 is poorly modeled at the few-meter level.

JPL LODR TABLE                               GPS week 673 (1992 Nov 30 - Dec 02)
  MJD       LODR     +/-
          (ms/day)
 48956.5    2.74     0.06
 48957.5    2.45     0.05
 48958.5    2.52     0.05
END LODR TABLE

NOTE: In the following table, UT1R-UTC are the assumed nominal values from
IERS Bulletin-B predicts; estimated LODR values are given in the previous
table. See IGS Mail Message 97 for details.

JPL UTPM TABLE                               GPS week 673 (1992 Nov 30 - Dec 02)
  MJD       X        Y       UT1R-UTC XSIG    YSIG   UTSIG  RMS  XYC  XUC  YUC STA SAT PASS    
           ''        ''        sec     ''     ''      sec
 48956.5   .17428   .43178   .14380  .00018  .00019  .00000  .0  .02  .00  .00  27 19  0
 48957.5   .17586   .42956   .14152  .00014  .00013  .00000  .0  .00  .00  .00  26 19  0
 48958.5   .17648   .42703   .13925  .00016  .00017  .00000  .0  .06  .00  .00  26 19  0
END UTPM TABLE

The following table indicates the "3-dimensional orbit repeatability", as 
defined in IGS Mail Message 37, for GPS week 673:
["3d rss" = sqrt(xrms**2 + yrms**2 + zrms**2)]

JPL ORBIT REPEATABILITY TABLE                GPS week 673 (1992 Nov 30 - Dec 02)
                92 11 30   92 12  1   92 12  2
prn   3d rss (m)
  2                 0.2        0.28       0.4 
  3                 0.3        0.29       0.3 
 11                 3.5        2.92       1.4 
 12                 0.2        0.21       0.2 
 13                 0.2        0.27       0.3 
 14                 0.3        0.28       0.1 
 15                 0.2        0.23       0.2 
 16                 0.2        0.27       0.4 
 17                 0.4        0.35       0.3 
 18                 0.2        0.26       0.2 
 19                 0.1        0.13       0.2 
 20                 0.3        0.21       0.1 
 21                 0.4        0.25       0.8 
 23                 0.6        0.60       0.5 
 24                 0.2        0.38       0.4 
 25                 0.1        0.15       0.1 
 26                 0.2        0.40       0.3 
 27                 0.1        0.38       0.4 
 28                 0.4        0.69       0.9 
END ORBIT REPEATABILITY TABLE

As described in IGS Mail Message 37, the following table compares the JPL
precise ephemerides with those from the broadcast ephemeris:

JPL COMPARISON OF BROADCAST NAVIGATION MESSAGE WITH PRECISE EPHEMERIDES
                92 11 30   92 12  1   92 12  2
prn   3d rss (m)
  2                 3.1        6.1        6.6 
  3                16.7       15.2       15.2 
 11                 4.2        8.7       10.3 
 12                10.6        7.7       10.6 
 13                 8.8        4.8        5.5 
 14                 6.2        8.2       10.0 
 15                 2.8        1.7        2.5 
 16                 6.7        6.9        6.8 
 17                 4.2        2.6        3.5 
 18                 5.3        6.4        6.2 
 19                 6.2        7.1        6.5 
 20                 6.0        3.7        4.2 
 21                 3.6        7.3        4.3 
 23                10.9        7.9        6.6 
 24                 6.8        6.3        5.9 
 25                 8.9        9.3       10.2 
 26                 8.1        6.2        4.8 
 27                12.7       17.3       50.1 
 28                11.3       12.1       12.2 
END COMPARISON OF BROADCAST NAVIGATION MESSAGE WITH PRECISE EPHEMERIDES

The following table, as explained in IGS Mail Message 91, indicates which
tracking sites were used in this week's analysis:

JPL GROUND STATION INCLUSION TABLE           GPS week 673 (1992 Nov 30 - Dec 02)
                 92 11 30   92 12  1   92 12  2

ALBH                 X          X          X                                 
ALGO*                X          X          X                                 
DRAO                 X          X          X                                 
FAIR*                X          X          X                                 
GOLD                 X          X          X                                 
HART*                X          X          X                                 
JPLM                 X                                                       
KOKB*                X          X          X                                 
KOSG                 X          X          X                                 
MADR*                X          X          X                                 
MASP                 X          X          X                                 
MATE                 X          X          X                                 
MCMU                 X          X          X                                 
METS                 X          X          X                                 
ONSA                 X          X          X                                 
PAMA                 X          X          X                                 
RCM2                 X          X          X                                 
SANT*                X          X          X                                 
STJO                 X          X          X                                 
TAIW                 X          X          X                                 
TIDB                 X          X          X                                 
TROM*                X          X          X                                 
USUD                 X          X          X                                 
WETT                 X          X          X                                 
YAR1*                X          X          X                                 
YELL                 X          X          X                                 
_______________________
*Indicates fiducial site.
END GROUND STATION INCLUSION TABLE