Subject: [IGSREPORT-43] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Pilot Week 05/GPS Week 0673
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 14 DEC 1992 12:13:12

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     14-DEC-1992 12:13:12       Message Number 43
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Pilot Week 05/GPS Week 0673           
---------------------------------------------------------------------           
                                                                                
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 11-Dec-92 07:12)             
                       IGS Pilot Week 05/GPS Week 0673 
           (November 29 thru December 05, 1992; Days 334 thru 340)
                                                                                
                                           3   3   3   3   3   3   3            
                   Mon.                    3   3   3   3   3   3   4   No.      
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      4   5   6   7   8   9   0  Sites     
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Carr Hill          CARR  Rogue SNR-8000    -   X   X   -   -   -   -      2     
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Hobart             HOBA  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4     
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   -   X   X   X      6     
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   -   X   -   -   X      3     
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6     
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Townsville         TOWN  Trimble 4000ST    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Wellington         WELL  Trimble 4000ST    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----     
Totals:              37  stations          35  37  36  35  33  34  35   245     
                                                                                
Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:                                              
                                                                                
           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 319 thru 336                  
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 337 and on                    
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products                      
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index        
                                                                                
           GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index    

        CIGNET has ceased operation of Trimble receivers at TOWNsville, 
           Australia and WELLington, New Zealand as of December 05, 1992 
           (Day 340).

        ESA has resumed delivery of data from KOURou, French Guiana starting 
           with November 18 (Day 323).