Subject: [IGSREPORT-35] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Pilot Week 04/GPS Week 0672
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 4 DEC 1992 15:53:16

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      4-DEC-1992 15:53:16       Message Number 35
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Pilot Week 04/GPS Week 0672           
---------------------------------------------------------------------           
                                                                                
              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 03-Dec-92 09:12)             
 IGS Pilot Week 04/GPS Week 0672 (November 22 thru 28, 1992; Days 327 thru 333) 
                                                                                
                                           3   3   3   3   3   3   3            
                   Mon.                    2   2   2   3   3   3   3   No.      
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      7   8   9   0   1   2   3  Sites     
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----     
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Carr Hill          CARR  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3     
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    -   X   X   X   X   -   X      5     
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6     
Hobart             HOBA  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3     
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   X   X   -   -      4     
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2     
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2     
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Townsville         TOWN  TRIMBLE 4000ST    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Wellington         WELL  TRIMBLE 4000ST    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6     
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  TRIMBLE 4000SST   -   -   -   X   X   -   -      2     
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----     
Totals:              40  stations          36  39  36  36  36  33  34   250     
                                                                                
Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:                                              
                                                                                
           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 319 thru 336                  
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 337 and on                    
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products                      
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index        
           GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index    

        ESA has resumed delivery of data from KOURou, French Guiana starting
           with day 323.