Subject: [IGSREPORT-29] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Pilot Week 03/GPS Week 0671
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: 1 DEC 1992 17:21:05

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      1-DEC-1992 17:21:05       Message Number 29
***********************************************************************
 
From:     Carey Noll/CDDIS                                                      
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Pilot Week 03/GPS Week 0671           
---------------------------------------------------------------------           
                                                                                
              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 30-Nov-92 08:11)             
 IGS Pilot Week 03/GPS Week 0671 (November 15 thru 21, 1992; Days 320 thru 326) 
                                                                                
                                           3   3   3   3   3   3   3            
                   Mon.                    2   2   2   2   2   2   2   No.      
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      0   1   2   3   4   5   6  Sites     
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----     
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Carr Hill          CARR  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6     
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8C      -   -   -   -   X   X   -      2
Hobart             HOBA  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   -   -   -   -   -   -      1     
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   -   X      6     
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech P-XII3    -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6     
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Townsville         TOWN  TRIMBLE 4000ST    -   -   -   X   X   X   X      4     
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Wellington         WELL  TRIMBLE 4000ST    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7     
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  TRIMBLE 4000SST   -   -   -   X   -   -   -      1     
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----     
Totals:               40 stations          36  36  36  38  38  37  36   257     
                                                                                
Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:                                              
                                                                                
           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 319 and on                    
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 301 thru 318                  
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products                      
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index        
           GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index    

        GPS data disk GPS2 available as of 25-Nov-92.  This disk may be 
           periodically unavailable this week in order to back up older disks 
           and perform special requests.  The staff will try to keep these 
           times to a minimum and schedule them from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. 
           EST.