Subject: [IGSREPORT-19] ESA analysis report
From: Tomas Martin Mur
Date: 20 NOV 1992 18:44:10

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     20-NOV-1992 18:44:10       Message Number 19
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Tomas Martin Mur 
Subject: ESA analysis report
         -------------------

 -------------------------
 ANALYSIS CENTRE: ESA/ESOC
 -------------------------

 OUTLINE OF THE ESTIMATION OF GPS-ORBITS AND EARTH ROTATION PARAMETERS
 AT THE ESOC PROCESSING CENTER FOR IGS

 J.M.Dow, J.Feltens, T.Martin Mur, C.Garcia-Martinez

 Description of analysis for period 1992 November 8 - 14

 1. SOFTWARE USED:   GPSOBS/BAHN5

 2. MODELS USED AND PARAMETERS ESTIMATED/FIXED

  For a description of models and parameters used ==> see IGS - Mail  51
  For updates of the models and parameters used   ==> see IGS - Mail 114

                                   * * *

  In day 319 satellite SV-11 ( PRN#3 ) was not tracked at all by several
  stations and only partially tracked by others when visible.
  The rms of the differences between the orbit obtained for this
  satellite on day 319 and the orbit propagated from day 318 is bigger
  than for other days, but not unusually high.

 3. GROUND STATIONS (if being estimated, one position (X,Y,Z) every day):

  The following table gives an overview over the ground stations that
  have been included into the GPS-data processing at ESOC. Except where
  otherwise noted ("remarks"), corrections are taken from IGS Mail
  No. 90 - IGS site information and coordinates,updated version of
  IERS/IGS Tables in IGS Mail No. 65  -  (Boucher and Altamimi).
  ______________________________________________________________________
                     |             |    |    GPS WEEK 670     |
                     |             |    | 3  3  3  3  3  3  3 |
                     |             |    | 1  1  1  1  1  1  1 |
         SITE        |   COUNTRY   |CODE| 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 | REMARKS
  -------------------|-------------|----|---------------------|---------
   Albert Head       | Canada      |ALBH| e  -  -  -  -  -  - |
   Algonquin         | Canada      |ALGO| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   CANB/Tidbinbilla  | Australia   |TIDB| e  -  -  -  -  -  - |
   Penticton         | Canada      |DRAO| F  -  -  -  -  -  - |
   Fairbanks         | U.S.A./AK   |FAIR| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Goldstone         | U.S.A./CA   |GOLD| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Graz              | Austria     |GRAZ| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Hartebeesthoek    | South Africa|HART| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Hobart/Tasmania   | Australia   |HOBA| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   JPL Mesa          | U.S.A./CA   |JPLM| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |owm. est.
   Kootwijk          | Netherlands |KOSG| e  -  -  -  -  -  - |
   Kokee Park        | U.S.A/Hawaii|KOKB| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Kourou      (ESA) | French Guyan|KOUR| -  -  -  -  -  -  - |
   Madrid            | Spain       |MADR| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Maspalomas  (ESA) | Spain/Can.Is|MASP| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Matera            | Italy       |MATE| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   McMurdo           | Antarctica  |MCMU| e  -  e  e  e  e  e |
   Metsahovi         | Finland     |METS| F  F  F  F  F  -  F |
   Ny Alesund/Spitzb.| Norway      |NYAL| e  e  e  e  -  -  - |
   Onsala            | Sweden      |ONSA| -  -  -  -  F  F  F |
   Pamate/Tahiti     | France      |PAMA| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Richmond          | U.S.A./FL   |RCM2| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Santiago          | Chile       |SANT| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   St.John's, NF     | Canada      |STJO| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Tai-Shi           | Taiwan      |TAIW| -  e  e  e  e  e  - |
   Tromso            | Norway      |TROM| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Usuda             | Japan       |USUD| e  e  e  e  e  e  e |
   Wettzell          | Germany     |WETT| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Yaragadee         | Australia   |YAR1| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |
   Yellowknife       | Canada      |YELL| F  F  F  F  F  F  F |

       with: "F" ... coordinates of ground station kept fixed,
             "e" ... coordinates of ground station estimated,
             "-" ... ground station not included on that day.

 4. PRODUCTS GENERATED

  The following products are generated and stored in CDDIS at NASA/GSFC:

  ESA0670*.EPH - Precise GPS orbits, *=0 for Sunday,..., 6 for Saturday
  ESA06707.ERP - Earth rotation results for week 0670
  ESA06707.SUM - This summary file

 End of Message