Subject: [IGSREPORT-8] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Pilot Week 01/GPS Week 0669
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: 13 NOV 1992 18:13:14

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     13-NOV-1992 18:13:14       Message Number 8
***********************************************************************
 
From:     Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Pilot Week 01/GPS Week 0669
---------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                
              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 12-Nov-92 01:11)             
 IGS Pilot Week 01/GPS Week 0669 (November 01 thru 07, 1992; Days 306 thru 312) 
                                                                                
                                         3   3   3   3   3   3   3              
                   Mon.                  0   0   0   0   1   1   1   No.        
    Site Name      Name    Receiver      6   7   8   9   0   1   2  Sites       
------------------ ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----       
Albert Head        ALBH Rogue SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Algonquin          ALGO Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Fairbanks          FAIR Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Goldstone          GOLD Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Graz               GRAZ Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Hartebeesthoek     HART Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Harvest Platform   HARV Rogue SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Herstmonceux       HERS Rogue SNR-8A     X   -   X   -   -   -   -      2       
Hobart             HOBA MiniMac 2816AT   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Kootwijk           KOSG Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Madrid             MADR Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Maspalomas         MASP Rogue SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Matera             MATE Rogue SNR-800    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
McMurdo            MCMU Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Metsahovi          METS Rogue SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Ny Alesund         NYAL Rogue SNR-8      -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6       
Onsala             ONSA Rogue SNR-800    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Pamate             PAMA Rogue SNR-800    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Pasadena           JPLM Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Penticton          DRAO Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Pinyon Flat        PIN1 Ashtech P-XII3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Quincy             QUIN Rogue SNR-8000   -   -   -   X   X   X   X      4       
Richmond           RCM2 Rogue SNR-8      -   -   X   X   X   X   -      4       
Saint John's       STJO Rogue SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Santiago           SANT Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Scripps            SIO2 Ashtech P-XII3   X   -   -   -   X   X   X      4       
Taiwan             TAIW Rogue SNR-800    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6       
Tidbinbilla        TIDB Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Townsville         TOWN TRIMBLE 4000ST   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Tromso             TROM Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Tsukuba            TSUK MiniMac 2816AT   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Usuda              USUD Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Vandenberg         VNDP Ashtech P-XII3   X   X   -   X   X   X   X      6       
Wellington         WELL TRIMBLE 4000ST   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Westford           WES1 MiniMac 2816AT   X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2       
Wettzell           WETT Rogue SNR-800    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Yaragadee          YAR1 Rogue SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Yellowknife        YELL Rogue SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7       
Zimmerwald         ZIMM TRIMBLE 4000SST  -   -   -   X   X   X   X      4       
------------------ ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----       
Totals:              39 stations         35  34  34  36  37  37  35   248       

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:  

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 281 thru 300
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 301 and on
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products 
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
           GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

        CIGNET has discontinued operation of the Westford (WES1) receiver
            as of day 307 due to poor data quality.

        JPL has resumed delivery of KOKB (Kokee Park) as of day 314.