Subject: [IGSREPORT-6] PGGA & Global tracking data. Week 668
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 11 NOV 1992 18:52:13

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     11-NOV-1992 18:52:13       Message Number 6
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global tracking data. Week 668
         -------------------------------------

           P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                            (IGS CORE STATIONS)
 GPS WEEK #668    October 25, 1992 - October 31, 1992     DOY 299 - DOY 305

                                                             Day Number
                                                         2  3  3  3  3  3  3
                            SIO   IGS  TYPE OF           9  0  0  0  0  0  0
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE RECEIVER          9  0  1  2  3  4  5 
--------                    ----  ---- --------                             
Carr Hill (PGGA), CA, USA   carr  carr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny ASHTECH P-CODE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X    
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2 ASHTECH P-CODE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA      quin  quin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X     X  X
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp ASHTECH P-CODE    X  B  B  B  B  B  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X  
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  X  B  B  B 
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb ROGUE SNR-8          X  X  X  X  X  X 
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  gold ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Graz, Austria               graz  graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart ROGUE SNR-8       X  B  B  X  B  B  X
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  hers ROGUE SNR-8C      R  B  B     R  R  B 
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba MINIMAC 2816AT    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg ROGUE SNR-8       B  X  B  X  B  B  B 
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.     masp  masp ROGUR SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy               mate  mate ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  nyal ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  X
Pamatai, Tahiti             pama  pama ROGUE SNR-800     X  X  B  B  B  B  B
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  X
Richmond, FL, USA           rcm2  rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8          X  X  X
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X    
Saint John's, Canada        stjo  stjo ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Taiwan, Tai-Shi             taiw  taiw ROGUE SNR-800     X  B  B  B  B  B  B  
Townsville, Australia       town  town TRIMBLE 4000 SST  B  B  B     B  B  B 
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Usuda, Japan                usud  usud ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Wellington, New Zealand     well  well TRIMBLE 4000 SST  B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  wes1 MINIMAC 2816AT    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1 ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data is copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT, USUD, FAIR, YAR1
2. The following data is copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH, GRAZ
3. The following data is copied from NGS as raw data and rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,TAS1,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,RIC1,STJO,PAMA
   TAIW,TOWN,TROM,TSU1,WELL,WES1,WTZ1,YELL.
4. The following sites are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP,DRAO,KOKR
5. The Ashtech receiver previously at SIO2 has been swapped with another
   Ashtech receiver on day 296.

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
   All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observation.  Later data are retrieved when available. 

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.