Subject: [IGSREPORT-2] IGN data center weekly status
From: L. Daniel/IGN
Date: 11 NOV 1992 18:24:10

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     11-NOV-1992 18:24:10       Message Number 2
***********************************************************************
 
From:    L. Daniel/IGN
Subject: IGN data center weekly status
         -----------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  9-NOV-1992 10:37:05.14)                   
                                                                      
       GPS WEEK #667    18/10/1992 to 24/10/1992   days 292-298       

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              9    9    9    9    9    9    9         
Center           Type         2    3    4    5    6    7    8         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              CLK          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 EPH_Z        -    -    X    X    X    X    -         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              EPH          X    X    -    -    -    -    -         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  6-NOV-1992 10:15:33.05)                   
                                                                      
       GPS WEEK #666    11/10/1992 to 17/10/1992   days 285-291       

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              8    8    8    8    8    9    9         
Center           Type         5    6    7    8    9    0    1         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              CLK          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 EPH_Z        -    -    X    X    X    X    -         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of  9-NOV-1992 10:19:11.62)                   
                                                                      
       GPS WEEK #668    25/10/1992 to 31/10/1992   days 299-305       

                                           2   3   3   3   3   3   3  
                                           9   0   0   0   0   0   0  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         9   0   1   2   3   4   5  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            -   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HOBART               HOBA MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
RICHMOND (BIS)       RCM2 ROGUE            -   X   X   X   -   -   -  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TOWNSVILLE           TOWN TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WELLINGTON           WELL TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WESTFORD             WES1 MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE SST      -   X   X   -   -   -   -  
--------------------                                                  
                  34                                                  

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of  9-NOV-1992 10:32:05.51)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #669    1/11/1992 to 7/11/1992   days 306-312        

                                           3   3   3   3   3   3   3  
                                           0   0   0   0   1   1   1  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         6   7   8   9   0   1   2  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   -  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            -   -   -   X   X   X   -  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   -  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   -  
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE            X   -   X   -   -   -   -  
HOBART               HOBA MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   -  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   -  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   -  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   -   X   X   X   -  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE            -   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   -  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   -   X   -   X   X   -  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   -  
RICHMOND (BIS)       RCM2 ROGUE            -   -   -   X   X   -   -  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   -   X   -   X   -  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
TOWNSVILLE           TOWN TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   -   X   X   -  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   -   X   X   X   -   -  
WELLINGTON           WELL TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
WESTFORD             WES1 MINIMAC 2816     X   X   -   -   -   -   -  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            -   -   X   X   X   -   -  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
--------------------                                                  
                  33