Subject: [IGSMAIL-0999] CICE, EISL, SANT, THU1 communication problems
From: Byron Iijima
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 13:11:50 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jul  3 13:11:50 PDT 1995      Message Number 0999
******************************************************************************

Author: Byron Iijima
Subject: CICE, EISL, SANT, THU1 communication problems

Due to Internet connectivity problems, we have been unable to contact
and retrieve data from the computers offloading the GPS receivers at 
CICESE, Easter Island, and Santiago since day 180.  Data transmission
from these sites will be delayed.

We have also had telephone line problems dialing to Thule, and have
been unable to retrieve data from the GPS receiver since day 181.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards.

- Byron

=======================================================================
Byron Iijima                       Telephone:   (818) 354 8503
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
M/S 238-700
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]