Subject: [IGSMAIL-0991] File resubmissions
From: Byron Iijima
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 20:48:44 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun 27 20:48:44 PDT 1995      Message Number 0991
******************************************************************************

Author: Byron Iijima
Subject: File resubmissions

(1)  File transfer from the DSN sites (GOLD,MADR,TIDB) has been
irregular lately due to system changes and disk problems at the DSN.
This has resulted in late and incomplete data files being sent out.
Replacement files will be sent to CDDIS this evening for the following:
     GOLD 1995 DAY 171
     MADR 1995 DAY 171
     TIDB 1995 DAY 171

(2)  We are resubmitting four rinex observation files with revised
header information.  (The ANT # / TYPE and OBSERVER / AGENCY lines 
in the header were missing.)  They are:
     CICE 1995 DAY 168
     SANT 1995 DAY 171
     BRAZ 1995 DAY 172
     FAIR 1995 DAY 173

We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards.

- Byron

=======================================================================
Byron Iijima                       Telephone:   (818) 354 8503
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
M/S 238-700
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]