Subject: [IGSMAIL-0989] Fairbanks outage
From: Byron Iijima
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 13:25:51 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Jun 23 13:25:51 PDT 1995      Message Number 0989
******************************************************************************

Author: Byron Iijima
Subject: Fairbanks outage

The Rogue SNR-8 receiver at Fairbanks was not working properly following a power
outage at the facility.  This resulted in a data outage from day 156 to day
171.  The receiver appears to be tracking normally now.

There is another monument at the site that is temporarily occupied by a 
TurboRogue SNR-8100 receiver which was tracking normally during this period.  
This data is available on request.  Please send requests to me by email.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards.

- Byron

=======================================================================
Byron Iijima                       Telephone:   (818) 354 8503
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
M/S 238-700
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]