Subject: [IGSMAIL-0988] JPL announcements
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 11:46:06 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jun 21 11:46:06 PDT 1995      Message Number 0988
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: JPL announcements

The Rogue SNR-8 at Fairbanks is not working properly since a power outage
at the facility.  We are currently preparing a replacement board for the
receiver which will be shipped soon.

I will be on vacation until July 10 so the main contact for JPL during that
time will be Byron Iijima ([email-masked]).

Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]