Subject: [IGSMAIL-0983] GRAZ_receiver_malfunction
From: Guenter Stangl
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 9:18:14 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jun 15  9:18:14 PDT 1995      Message Number 0983
******************************************************************************

Author: Guenter Stangl
Subject: GRAZ_receiver_malfunction

The receiver ROGUE SNR-8C at GRAZ does not properly work since day 163. While
being in an infinite cycle of Open Sky Search it produces permanently error
 messages, like 'psos problem'. Since day 165 the spare Turborogue is running
but with more tremendous gaps as usual between the observations.

Guenter Stangl <[email-masked]>
Institute of Space Research
Department of Satellite Geodesy
Lustbuehelstrasse 46 A-8042 Graz
Austria
Tel. ++43 316 472231
Fax  ++43 316 462678

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]