Subject: [IGSMAIL-0981] Access to NRCan (EMR) GPS data
From: Robert Duval / NRCan
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 10:34:38 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun 13 10:34:38 PDT 1995      Message Number 0981
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Duval / NRCan
Subject: Access to NRCan (EMR) GPS data

Dear Collegues

Geodetic Survey of Canada, NRCan (formerly EMR), has implemented a Bulletin
Board Service for public access to Geodetic information and Canadian Active
Control System (CACS) data and products. The anonymous FTP access to GPS data
will be discontinued effective June 21, 1995.  CACS data will continue to be
available to IGS via CDDIS Global Data Centre.  IGS centres that presently
access NRCan data directly will be notified of a new access method prior to the
disabling of the facility. 

Yours truly

Robert Duval

Geodetic Survey Division               Tel:    (613) 947-2786
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)       Fax:    (613) 995-3215
615 Booth Street                       E-mail: [email-masked]
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0E9

*****************************************************************************

[Mailed From: Robert Duval <[email-masked]>]