Subject: [IGSMAIL-0979] Re-Submission of CODE sp3 file
From: T.A. Springer
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 0:38:33 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun 13  0:38:33 PDT 1995      Message Number 0979
******************************************************************************

Author: T.A. Springer
Subject: Re-Submission of CODE sp3 file

Subject: Re-Submission of CODE SP3 file

Dear IGS colleagues,
 
We have submitted to CDDIS a new CODE sp3 file for week 802 day 2.
The only change is the exclusion of satellite 31 which had a manouevre
on this day. The satellite was excluded in our processing from 16:00 hours
on this day but due to the limitations of the SP3 orbit format it is not
possible to exclude it in only a part of the orbit product.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
     Tim Springer

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer
 Astronomical Institute                          Tel:   +41 31 6313802
 University of Berne                             Fax:   +41 31 6313869
 Sidlerstrasse 5                                 e-mail: [email-masked]
 CH-3012 Bern
 Switzerland
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Springer Tim <[email-masked]>]