Subject: [IGSMAIL-0968] JPLM receiver swap
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 10:21:23 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jun  1 10:21:23 PDT 1995      Message Number 0968
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: JPLM receiver swap

The receiver at JPLM has been experiencing problems over the last several
days.  We have replaced the TurboRogue 8100 (SN 138) with a TurboRogue 8000
(SN T-341) at UTC- 95/06/01:00:00:00.  The new receiver is running the same
version of the firmware (3.2 link 95/03/09). There were no antenna changes.
A new sitelog will be forwarded to the IGSCB.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]