Subject: [IGSMAIL-0954] Wk 0798 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 12:28:58 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed May 17 12:28:58 PDT 1995      Message Number 0954
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0798 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 17-May-95)
                   GPS Week 0798/IGS Operational Week 69
              (April 23 thru 29, 1995; Days 95113 thru 95119)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0798]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD07980-6.EPH   SP3  COD07987.ERP  COD07987.SUM                 08-May-95
 EMR  EMR07980-6.SP3   SP3  EMR07987.ERP  EMR07987.SUM   EMR07987.SNX  03-May-95
 ESA  ESA07980-6.EPH   SP3  ESA07987.ERP  ESA07987.SUM                 05-May-95
 GFZ  GFZ07980-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ07987.ERP  GFZ07987.SUM                 04-May-95
 IGS  IGS07980-6.SP3   SP3  IGS07987.ERP  IGS07987.SUM                 09-May-95
 JPL  JPL07980-6.SP3   SP3  JPL07987.ERP  JPL07987.SUM                 05-May-95
 NGS  NGS07980-6.EPH   SP3  NGS07987.ERP  NGS07980-6.SUM               02-May-95
 SIO  SIO07980-6.SP3   SP3  SIO07987.ERP  SIO07987.SUM                 04-May-95
================================================================================
Totals:  79 files (9.8 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]