Subject: [IGSMAIL-0938] new site in Ensenada, Mexico
From: Keith F. Stark / Timothy Dixon
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 12:21:01 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Apr 19 12:21:01 PDT 1995      Message Number 0938
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark / Timothy Dixon
Subject: new site in Ensenada, Mexico

A new site in Ensenada, Mexico was installed on March 24 by the University
of Miami, UNAVCO, CICESE in Ensenada, and JPL.  The site is running a
TurboRogue SNR-8000 with version 2.8 of the receiver firmware.  Data is
currently available at JPL and is being forwarded to CDDIS.  A sitelog is
being prepared and will be forwarded to the IGSCB as soon as it is
available.

Site Code       Location               Date Installed
---------       --------               --------------
CICE            Ensenada, Mexico       03/24/95

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]