Subject: [IGSMAIL-0937] DSN data (MADR, GOLD, TIDB)
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 7:21:20 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Apr 19  7:21:20 PDT 1995      Message Number 0937
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: DSN data (MADR, GOLD, TIDB)

Updated files for Goldstone (GOLD) for days 107 and 108 have been
resubmitted to CDDIS.  The orginal files did not contain all of the data
available.

The data for days 103 and 104 for Madrid (MADR), Goldstone (GOLD), and
Tidbinbilla (TIDB) have not been made available yet by the DSN due to a
archive disk problem.  The data will be forwarded to the IGS community as
soon as it is available.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]