Subject: [IGSMAIL-0921] Resubmission of JPLM data
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 7:12:09 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Mar 31  7:12:09 PST 1995      Message Number 0921
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Resubmission of JPLM data

Due to a scripting error, The files from JPLM from day 084 through day 088
have actually contained data from a different site.  The correct files have
been posted to the JPL archive and resubmitted to CDDIS.

We apologize for any inconvenience,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]