Subject: [IGSMAIL-0918] DRAO Data Shortage DOY 087
From: Michael Schmidt
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 15:09:17 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Mar 29 15:09:17 PST 1995      Message Number 0918
******************************************************************************

Author: Michael Schmidt
Subject: DRAO Data Shortage DOY 087

***************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO
DOMES No.:      40105-M002
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    887006
LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)
                           Penticton B.C, Canada

ADVISORY:

Due to a problem with the GPS receiver there was a data break at DRAO as
follows:

        DOY 087 13:30 UT until DOY 087 22:00 UT

At this time the exact cause of the receiver failure is uncertain. We will
continue to monitor the site and advise of any recurring problems.

Our apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADVISORY DISTRIBUTION:          IGS
                                                        CANADIAN ACS
                                                        BC ACS

PREPARED BY: MS                      DATE: 95/03/29
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

********************************************************************************
Michael Schmidt                                  Tel  (604) 363-6760
Pacific Geoscience Centre                  FAX (604) 363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada              internet:  [email-masked]
P.O. Box 6000
9860 West Saanich Rd.
Sidney, B.C.  Canada  V8L 4B2
********************************************************************************

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Michael Schmidt)]