Subject: [IGSMAIL-0916] New Site (BRAZ) at
From: Keith F. Stark / Luiz Paulo Souto Fortes
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 14:39:03 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Mar 27 14:39:03 PST 1995      Message Number 0916
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark / Luiz Paulo Souto Fortes
Subject: New Site (BRAZ) at 

In cooperation with Luiz Paulo Souto Fortes, at the Brazilian Institute of
Geography and Statistics, NASA/JPL has installed a new site near Brazilia,
Brazil.  A TurboRogue SNR-8000 with firmware version 2.8 has been running
at the site since Mar 03, 1995 (DOY 063).  We are currently waiting for
confirmation of the antenna height and we will submit a sitelog to the IGS
Central Bureau as soon as this information is available.

Site Code       Location               Date Installed   Antenna Height
---------       --------               --------------   --------------
BRAZ            Brazilia, Brazil       03/03/95         unconfirmed

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]