Subject: [IGSMAIL-0913] IFAG INTERNET ROUTE
From: H.Habrich/IFAG
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 7:18:23 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Mar 24  7:18:23 PST 1995      Message Number 0913
******************************************************************************

Author: H.Habrich/IFAG
Subject: IFAG INTERNET ROUTE

The connection of IFAG to the german INTERNET will be reconfigured within the
next days. The german INTERNET staff creates a new route for us. This action
started yesterday, Mar 23. 
During this period the IFAG is switched to a temporary route and we regognized
a low transfer rate using this route. It is sheduled to switch to our new route
and to acceptable transfer rates within the next days.

The temporary change does not effect our INTERNET connection to IFAG-Leipzig 
department and from IFAG-Leipzig to international hosts. We will transfer all 
IGS obseration data to IFAG-Leipzig for the next days, too. We can store data 
online for 2 days only in Leipzig.

I propose for everyone, who wants to get IGS-data from IFAG to use the connection
to Leipzig for the next days. 

   Data access IFAG-Leipzig:

   ftp 193.174.165.131 (ws01.leipzig.ifag.de)
   user: anonymous
   passwd: < E-mail addresse >
   subdirectory: outdata

Sorry for this inconvenience,

Heinz Habrich

--
================================================================================
Heinz Habrich                                   Telephone: +49-69-6333267
Institute for Applied Geodesy                   Fax      : +49-69-6333425
Richard-Strauss-Allee 11                        E-Mail   : [email-masked]
60598 Frankfurt Main, Germany
================================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]