Subject: [IGSMAIL-0903] Antenna change at Hartebeesthoek.
From: Loic Boloh
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 8:37:25 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Mar  7  8:37:25 PST 1995      Message Number 0903
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Boloh
Subject: Antenna change at Hartebeesthoek.

Subject : Antenna change at Hartebeesthoek.
===============================================================================

Hartebeesthoek (Republic of South Africa) :
-----------------------------------------

Following a lightning strike at Hartebeesthoek, the original DORNE MARGOLIN R
antenna was damaged on December 16, 1994. Tracking resumed on Jan. 26, 1995 with
a new DORNE MARGOLIN T antenna. Antenna height remains unchanged.
An updated station log will be downloaded to the Central Bureau.

===============================================================================
Loic Boloh				Tel	: (33) 61 27 31 56
Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales	FAX	: (33) 61 28 15 36
18 avenue Edouard Belin			E-mail 	: [email-masked]
31055 Toulouse cedex - FRANCE
===============================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]